Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nothing Left To Lose


... come on and we'll sing, like we were free
push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us
come on and we'll try, one last time
I'm off of the floor
one more time to find you...



I had the pleasure of going to the Ogden tonight to treat my senses to the music of Mat Kearny. I recently discovered his music listening to my favorite radio station KBCO.

What I find unique about Mat's music is how he seamlessly intertwines spoken word into his music and singing. I feel he does it so elegantly compared to other musicians using a similar technique... Sorry G. Love!

To sum up a great show, Mat is a very mature musician who kept the rhythm and energy flowing throughout the entire show. I see him going very far in the years to come.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, "Nothing Left to Lose" is on my hit list of songs to play on my new guitar using these tabs I found online.

No comments: